Machu Picchu, an Inca citadel located in the Andes Mountains of Cusco in Peru, is one of the world's most well-known sacred places. Our tour is in bus and train, following the route of the Urubamba River all the way to the cloud forest that surrounds Machu Picchu you enjoy the beautiful scenery of the high Andes throughout the course of the journey.
MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY
Leaving from Cusco early in the morning we'll travel by bus to the village of Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley where we'll board our train to Aguas Calientes. With beautiful scenery throughout the journey the train, Following the course of the river down the Sacred Valley you'll arrive to Aguas Calientes, in there you can take the bus to Machu Picchu, where you will have guided tour. The guided tour of Machu Picchu will last about 2 hours and afterwards you will have free time to explore the ruins on your own. after, You can take the bus down to Aguas Calientes. Finally, At about 6:30 p.m. we will take a train to return to Ollantaytambo, in there we will take the bus back to Cusco. We will arrive in Cusco at about 10:30 p.m.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Transportation by bus from Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- Train tickets from Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Tickets the bus from Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain and Machu Picchu Mountain
- Drinks such as water, Soda.
- Phone calls on your trip.
What you need to take
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Extra money for lunch, snacks, drinks, tips.
“This tour is available every day provided we have a minimum of 2 pax”